Why use olive oil in recipes
Import olive oil from Italy is the ideal solution for enjoying one of the typical flavours of Mediterranean cuisine. In fact, olive oil is one of the most widely used condiments in Italian cuisine. Its benefits are considerable. For instance, it is considered the best of all fats, as chemical processes and the use of industrial means are completely excluded in its production process. In more detail, the main benefits of olive oil are:
- prevents cardiovascular diseases, as it contains monounsaturated fats, which are particularly useful in the prevention of cardiovascular disorders.
- contains antioxidant properties and in particular is rich in polyphenols, natural antioxidants that are very useful in protecting cell membranes and preventing cancer
- fights diabetes, as it contributes to insulin production thanks to its fatty acids. According to a recent study, in fact, the main component for reducing glucose levels after a meal is oleuropein.
- lowers blood pressure: the polyphenols contained in extra virgin olive oil have the ability to reduce blood pressure, thanks also to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moisturises the skin: the least known benefit of extra virgin olive oil is that it makes the skin stronger, moisturises it and prevents wrinkles. When used in the form of a mask or compress, it has a regenerating effect on our skin.
Who to contact for importing olive oil from Italy
For import olive oil from Italy, you can rely on the professionalism of Oleificio Trainito, which has been a benchmark in the sector since 1720. All products are available on the site https://www.oleificiotrainito.com/eng/import-olive-oil-from-italy/. It is the leading Italian mill in the production and export of olive oil worldwide. The olives, only of the best quality, undergo a rigorous production process. The olive oil is cold pressed and is available in different flavours to satisfy all tastes, even the most refined palates.